Thursday, March 29, 2012

Format Change!

Seeing how I lost interest in this whole blog every day thing I think it's time to change things up. I'm still blogging (sort of) about the blazers on the other page, but since I'm technically getting paid to blog here I'll switch it up. First off an explanation. I quit doing the other blog because I lost heart in doing it every day. Since it was a blog based on events that occurred daily this wasn't going to work. So I quit rather than fall even further behind. I lost heart in it all because some people started to be negative about my writing. Saying what I was doing was stupid. They're entitled to their opinions, but it just made me not want to do it any more. But the main reason I quit was because the person I was trying to impress most kind of quit on me. So I did what anyone else would do and I quit back. But now I don't really care who I'm impressing. I'm going to change the format a bit and write down my thoughts on pop culture and things of the like. Maybe get a few suckers to click the links so I get paid. Greed is good, no? So there's going to be some changes up in this bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment